A variation of this type of 180x250x33 Bearing called a needle bearing, uses cylinders with a very small diameter. This allows the bearing to fit into tight places.Ball thrust bearings like the one shown below are mostly used for low-speed applications and cannot handle much radial load. Roller thrust bearings like the one illustrated below can support large thrust loads. They are often found in gearsets like car transmissions between gears, and between the housing and the rotating shafts. The helical gears used in most transmissions have angled teeth -- this causes a thrust load that must be supported by a bearing.
Tapered roller bearings are used in car hubs, where they are usually mounted in pairs facing opposite directions so that they can handle thrust in both directions.
- HCB71936-E-T-P4S Spindle Bearing 180x250x33 mm Angular Contact Ball Bearings HCB71936.E.T.P4S
- Bushing No Flange
- n t n high quality bearing 61936MA/C3 Size 180X250X33
- Pillow Block
- NSK NTN bearing 180BN19 excavator bearing 180BN19W
- 1-1/8 Inch
- B71936.C.T.P4S Spindle Bearing 180x250x33 mm Angular Contact Ball Bearing B71936-C-T-P4S
- 8.5 Inch | 215 Milli
- Super Precision Bearings HCB71936E.T.P4S.UL Size 180X250X33 Bearing
- CONSOLIDATED BEARING
- SKF 71936CD/HCP4AH1 high super precision angular contact ball bearings skf bearing 71936 p4
- 1-1/4" Nominal