Bearings are "parts that assist objects' rotation". They support the shaft that rotates inside the machinery.
Machines that use bearings include automobiles, airplanes, electric generators and so on. They are even used in household appliances that we all use every day, such as refrigerators, vacuum cleaners and air-conditioners.Bearings support the rotating shafts of the wheels, gears, turbines, rotors, etc. in those machines, allowing them to rotate more smoothly.
In this way, all sorts of machines require a great many shafts for rotation, which means bearings are almost always used, to the point where they have become known as "the bread and butter of the machine industry". At first glance, bearings may seem like simple mechanical parts, but we could not survive without bearings.
- cylindrical roller bearing N 326EF1 N326EF1
- Split Cylindrical Ex
- 95 mm
- cylindrical roller bearing NU 326Q1/S0 NU326Q1/S0
- Intermediate Duty
- Setscrew Ball Bearin
- NJ 326 ECM * bearing high capacity cylindrical roller bearing size 130x280x58 mm NJ 326 ECM NJ326ECM
- Powder Coat
- China Factory 130x280x58 Deep Groove Ball Bearing 6326
- cylindrical roller bearing NJ 326EM NJ326EM
- 4.5 in
- cylindrical roller bearing NUP 326M NUP326M
- 5.0000 in
- cylindrical roller bearing NF 326 NF326
- Stamped Steel
- High quality mill cylindrical roller bearing NU326ECM/C4VA301 Size 130X280X58
- Max Life Cage
- Power plant Angular contact ball bearing QJ326N2MA/C3 Size 130x280x58
- 1400 rpm