Bearings are "parts that assist objects' rotation". They support the shaft that rotates inside the machinery.
Machines that use bearings include automobiles, airplanes, electric generators and so on. They are even used in household appliances that we all use every day, such as refrigerators, vacuum cleaners and air-conditioners.Bearings support the rotating shafts of the wheels, gears, turbines, rotors, etc. in those machines, allowing them to rotate more smoothly.
In this way, all sorts of machines require a great many shafts for rotation, which means bearings are almost always used, to the point where they have become known as "the bread and butter of the machine industry". At first glance, bearings may seem like simple mechanical parts, but we could not survive without bearings.
- Low price of 130x280x58 deep groove ball bearing 6326-z
- 0.15 in
- 3.51 lb
- NUP 326 ECML * bearing high capacity cylindrical roller bearing size 130x280x58 mm NUP 326 ECML NUP326ECML
- Triple Lip
- Nickel-Coated Steel
- N326 Kaohsiung precision roller bearing N326ECM Size 130X280X58
- 22.5 in
- Four-Bolt Plummer Bl
- The Last Day'S Special Offer 30326 Stainless Steel Standard Tapered Roller Bearing Size Chart Taper Roller Bearing 130x280x58 mm
- Round Flange
- This product line wa
- Deep groove ball bearing 6326 130x280x58 mm
- 0.103 Kg
- 7.937500 mm
- cylindrical roller bearing NU 326 NU326
- 1.8 mm
- 2.03 mm
- 6326M/C3VL2071 Bearing Size 130x280x58 mm Insulation Bearing Deep Groove Ball Bearing 6326/C3VL2071
- Split Cylindrical Re
- 0.1 in